Preserving the Yellow Dog Watershed in its most natural state for the use of the public, now, and for the benefit of future generations.
YDWP would like to thank the Marquette County Community Foundation for their support in improving our ability to reach out to those who wish to become more involved in our programs.
1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. Email Address
4. Phone Number
5. Mailing Address
7. Are you a student?
9. What are your interests? (select all that apply)
Water Animals Forests Plants Community Geology Geography Technology
10. What program areas are you interested in assisting with? (select all that apply)
Volunteer Stream Monitoring Cooperative Lake Monitoring Volunteer Land Stewardship Battery Recycling Community Education Biological Surveying Invasive Species Treatment/Native Species Protection Yellow Dog River Community Forest Sulfide Mining Yellow Dog River Watershed Management Plan Office Work Board of Directors
11. How did you hear about our organization? (select all that apply)
Website Social Media Word of Mouth Newsletter Newspaper Radio Other
12. List any skill sets that you think we should know about. For example, do you use certain computer programs proficiently, can identify a variety of birds, are good with communication, etc.?
13. What is your general availability?
14. Anything else we should know?
15. Would you like to receive updates about YDWP activities and news in your email inbox?
Yes please! No thanks.
16. Volunteer Release Form
I've read and accept the Volunteer Release Form.
Please leave this field empty.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
We are a certified 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Yellow Dog Watershed Preserve P.O. Box 5, Big Bay, MI 49808
© Copyright 2019 Yellow Dog Watershed Preserve
Website by Middle Ear Media